Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Does it mean anything at all?



The following entries are by the same Psychopath to three different victims:-

Victim A under the veil:

Your love carries me through every day, as it will continue to do for all my remaining days. Without you, I hope to exist, to breathe enough to last till tomorrow. The knowledge of your love will make me survive. The chance to seeing you as you walk past, to glimpse you from afar.

KAPP A 10 th leter greek alphabet Lambd a11th and so on in choose of names like
If I could catch a star before it touched the ground, I'd place it in a box, tie ribbons all around;
And then I'd offer it to you as a token of my love and deep devotion;
The world is a better place with you to turn to;

and now, at last, I face the future unafraid with you here by my side;

how fast the shadows fade and there is hope inside my heart because I have someone wonderful to live for;

And as I'm today that's how I'll always stay;

I'm a better man for loving you.


***, I love you uncontrollably, without question, without fail, for eternity. You are my reason and my arrival. You have made sense of my aimless life. You have shown me beauty, tenderness, love, perfection, eternity. Your love fufills me, completes me, defines me. I will love you wherever I am, whatever I am. I will love you fully, without fear. I will love you although you are not near. I will love you when all is quiet and you don't see me. You have my heart; when you miss me, close your eyes and see me and know you have my love and devotion and care and support.


The things you see in me.... me an old silly, failed, flawed man. Me a basic creature of such frightening limitations. You see the good, the hope, the potential to be all. You do know that the good you see is there for you; because of you. I'm but the realisation of your love. E

After the veil was lifted and this victim found out about the other women and the call girls

"You believed the lies of immoral people"
 Mike naude pete Eduan james michael Anthony Darryl

Victim B under the veil:

Die blomme is maar vaal en yl langs jou skoonheid.
Ek mis ons. Ek hoop jy verstaan dat ek by jou wil wees Ek - nie om the neul en sanik nie, maar net om te gesels en lag en jou skoonheid te kan indrink
vandag huil god saam or al die hartseer
jy is my vervulling, jy voltooi my. jou perfeksie is deur Jesus gegee en ek is verlore en gelukkig daarin. Vir ewig , in hart, siel gedagtes en optrede E

The flowers are but pale and thin beside you Beauty. I miss us. I hope you understand that I'm with you I want to be - Me - not for the nagging and pleading- but just talking and laughing and to drink of your beauty. Today God cries with us over all the heartache. you're my perfection, you complete me. Your perfection is given by Jesus and I'm lost and happy in it. Forever in heart, soul, thoughts and deeds. E

After the veil was lifted:-

under a hidden pseudonym: "You will be surprised by the number of people watching you... You want rope, it will be there for you, but don't cry when your world falls down.Your own immoral behaviour is at long last going to destroy you".




Victim C under the veil:

what do you call a woman that accepts everything about you and loves you with all your faults and shortcomings?
What do you call a woman that fills your life with so much love and meaning; in such love and commitment? E

Victim C is still under the veil...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i found the previous link you posted very helpful. How many other victims are you aware of and what can be done to help them?

theTT said...

I will publish some example of the stories others have published to show the similarities in all of them.